- UCLA Latino Alumni Association was founded in 1989.
- We have more than 41,000 members nationwide.
- We have awarded more than $1.5 million dollars and 800+ scholarships.
- Our mentorship program is know as the OrgullOSO mentorship program 🐻.
- You can search UCLA's Bruin Business Directory.
- The Latin American Institute at UCLA has been around since 1959
- In 2019, Fowler Museum held an exhibit showcasing Guatemalan Masks.
- Since 1969, there has been a Chicano Studies Research Center at UCLA.
- Since 1966, there has been a Grupo Folklórico de UCLA on campus. You can follow them on Instagram and Facebook.
- Read a letter from the David Geffen School of Medicine in support of DACA.
Open UCLA is a centennial initiative to remove barriers to access to research and scholarship. Let your mind wander a bit and check out all of the cool images and information available! Highlights include:
UCLA Film & Television Archives: historical footage and vintage TV programs
UCLA Library Digital Collections: unique digital materials such as Los Angeles Daily News Negatives, photographs of performing Jazz musicians in Los Angeles
eScholarship: Open access to UC scholarly publications including student research publications