Our mission is to organize UCLA Latino alumni and other friends of the University of California, Los Angeles, UCLA, for the benefit and advancement of the Latino community, UCLA alumni, students, faculty, and staff.
- To provide an opportunity for alumni to take advantage of the social, intellectual, cultural, and educational resources of UCLA.
- To promote access to UCLA’s academic, administrative, and economic resources for the advancement of the Latino community.
- To encourage and assist Latino students to enter and succeed at UCLA.
- To promote the recruitment and success of faculty, staff, and administrators.
- To provide financial, academic, social, and professional support to Latino students, faculty, and staff.
Want to get involved? Sign up today for the following committees.
- Finance Committee
- Membership Committee
- Scholarship Committee
- Community Relations Committee
- University Relations Committee, Chair
ULAA Volunteer Request for K-12/Non-Profit Career Panel/ DayEducators/Non-Profit Advocates: Do you have an upcoming Career Day or Panel where you will need UCLA Latino Alumni to present about their career or be part of a panel? Please fill out the following to help us share your event! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU8hBmMcTBOrEqjNGPaQATqZ8Y_nYT4Vsa7DXKGiKrr_4gFg/viewform Alumni, we will share these wonderful volunteer opportunities to get engaged in the community on our website and the next newsletter.